The primary function of a garage door opener is to power the garage door. We use reliable and powerful door opener brands such as Guardian and Chamberlains Liftmaster brands.
Proper power consumption is essential as its shelf life depends on it.
We offer the following types of drives:
- Belt drive openers: Known for its smooth and quiet operation, the Belt drive openers has a drive made out of leather.
- Screw-drive openers: Made to withstand extreme weather conditions, these are sturdy and don't make noise.
- Chain drive openers: With strong built and electronic chain pulley functionality, these are used for moving heavy garage doors. These are known to make noise.
- Affordability - High quality doors within your price-range
- Versatility - Varied horsepower levels and drives to suit any door system
- Sturdiness – Can work in difficult conditions
- Safety - Your security and safety is our concern
- Customer service – 24/7 customer satisfaction is our goal.
To learn more about our same day service and other information… call us now!
Guardian Garage Door Openers
The Professional Series operator micro-adjusts and adapts with the use of our innovative technology that constantly monitors the ever changing conditions of your garage door.
LiftMaster Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster belt drive systems offer the ultimate in quiet operation. Each delivers smooth-running power and reliable performance year after year. They are the perfect choice for homes with living space above or next to the garage.
LiftMaster Heavy Duty Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
Many garage door openers sold today are chain driven, and LiftMaster offers the widest variety of chain drive garage door openers available on the market. They are durable, reliable, and offer lasting performance.
LiftMaster Premium Screw Drive Type Garage Door Openers
Our screw drive openers are specially engineered to run smoothly and quietly, even in extreme temperatures. They deliver superior performance, no matter what climate you live in.
LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
The LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space, and is available with an optional power standby system that continues working even when the power goes out.