For a better shelf life, regular maintenance is a must. Automated and hands-free door openers have led home owners to overlook faulty garage doors which lead to further problems.
Repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables require specific tools and procedures that must be left to expert technicians.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force or effort to open or close the door
- Noisy and shaky doors
- Two years or more since the last servicing
Our garage door maintenance services includes the following:
- A detailed visual inspection of each component such as garage door cables, springs, rollers etc.
- Lubrication of moving parts such as hinges, springs, rollers, etc.
- Appropriate repair and replacements are carried out for all problems
- Garage door tracks are inspected and adjusted for proper mounting, fastener replacements and other hardware.
- Missing or loose fasteners are fixed properly. The springs are adjusted as per safety standards.
Call us to provide a free consultation after extensive inspecting and evaluating of your home garage door system.