Time for Garage Door Maintenance – We Are There
Effort of opening and closing the door must be same. If not, then it needs maintenance. Regular maintenance is of the utmost necessity for the proper functioning of garage door systems every three to six months. Proper maintenance by professionals will ensure long life. It will also prevent broken doors and other problems.
When do you need maintenance?
- When it's been more than 2 years since your last maintenance.
- When it takes extra effort to open and close the garage door.
- Lack of door balance
- Too noisy of a door during door operation.
- Thorough examination for damage of each component such as garage door cables, springs, pulleys, rollers and mounting systems.
- We repair garage doors for their prolonged life.
- Lubrication of door hinges, rollers, springs and tracks.
- Checking of proper tracking and mounting and tightening or replacement of loose fasteners to ensure your security.